We are always on the look out for what is the next text solution for your needs (or just to make you giddy). Check back every week to see what’s new and we think you’ll love. We also will try to post discounts for you too!
This week’s technology:
In anticipation of Sony to release the awaited a7S III, we are featuring the one of the series below, which has amazing reviews + takes beautiful photos in any setting.
For those not submersed in the photography, cinema industry, Sony has been setting the bar high for its competitors, Canon and Nikon, by creating the a7 series. The cameras are lightweight, feature amazing night shooting features, interchangeable lens, and great quality photos.
This camera is a little bit on the pricey side, but perfect for those wanting something small, with a great support community to help you master photography. And even better for those seeking to take their photography to the next level.
α7S II E-mount Camera with Full-Frame Sensor
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The α7S II features sensitivity up to ISO 409600 2 ; wide dynamic range; 5-axis image stabilization; internal recording of 4K movies in full-frame format featuring full pixel readout 3 and no pixel binning; extra-fast, precise AF; and compatibility with a growing line of lenses
- LENS COMPATIBILITY – Sony E-mount lenses
- TYPE – 35 mm
- SENSOR – 35 mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8 mm), Exmor® CMOS sensor
- NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE) – Approx.12.2 MP
- ISO SENSITIVITY (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX) – Still images: ISO 100-102400 (expandable to ISO 50-409600), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-102400 equivalent (expandable to ISO 100-409600 equivalent), AUTO (ISO 100-12800 equivalent, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES) – Approx. 310 shots (viewfinder) / Approx. 370 shots (LCD screen) (CIPA standard)
- VIEWFINDER TYPE – XGA OLED, 0.5″ (1.3 cm) electronic viewfinder (color)
- TYPE – 2.95 in (3.0 type) TFT drive
Purchase at Sony or Amazon. Full details can be found at sony.com