Today’s post is on a product we’ve had for a couple of months now that we are so glad we purchased, it’s a tiny smart dehumidifier!
Before we get into the specifics, let’s talk about why you might need a dehumidifier, specifically this Youfu brand!
1: It’s hot – humid, and you have bad sinuses. (They recommend keeping your humidity levels between 50-40)
2: Your pets make your room a bit smelly. The dehumidifier helps remove odors while removing humidity in your air.
3. Frizzy hair days – this one is a big for me, when it’s hot and humid my hair goes crazy. Even though it will still likely be crazy once I go outdoors, it’s nice to sleep and wake up without the extra humidity.
(Currently we are using this product in our studio apartment and it maintains the level of the entire place. For larger spaces, you would need to get a bigger size or buy multiple.)
As always, here’s the short and sweet and why we recommend this product!
– Perfect size for small room, or travel! – Take it with you on a road trip to put in your Airbnb or hotel room. Travel in your RV with it, and more.
– Instructions are clear and easy to follow! Set up was easy and took less than 5 minutes.
– Smart functionality – Product automatically detects room humidity and adjusts to keep the room at the humidity rate you desire!
– Easy to manage – the water holder is easy to empty and replace! And for such a tiny machine, it holds a lot of water + will stop automatically once full!
– Value – less than $60 – for this portable sized dehumidifier is a steal in our opinion. And they also include a 1 year warranty!
Never have I ever thought I would say I needed a dehumidifier – but now that I’ve used one, I can’t imagine life without it, especially while living in the south!
If you’re interested in this product, we purchased ours on Amazon here!
So, what questions do you have? Do you own a dehumidifier, or are you thinking about getting one? Tell us in the comments!