So, I’m behind on my tech reviews! But, now I have a little more time on my hands, found a pretty cool product, and thought I would share.
What is Morning Mail?
It’s like “Tinder” for your email. You simply swipe left or right to delete or archive. You can see your unread emails one of a time in front of you, and decide quickly what to do with them for a clean inbox.
Morning Mail is a very outstanding email app. It’s made for people who always want to keep their inbox clean. Morning Mail separates new emails from other mail. It represents new emails as cards which can easily be sorted out with simple gestures, one at a time.
- Simple look
- Easy to use
- You can still view your entire inbox if you want
- You can add multiple accounts
- Works with multiple email hosts
- You can send email from the app
- Beautiful and easy to see attachments view
Cons: (Keep in mind the goal is to have a clean inbox)
- Not the easiest to reply to emails or flag them
- You can mark as read and go back, but some of us don’t like those emails still in our inbox
- Partial view: You have to click the email to read more (which isn’t bad, but distracts from your swiping mode)
- Can’t save your emails in folders
- Still needs bug improvements
- Currently only available for Apple users (but I’m told android is coming soon)
Overall I love this product – it solves the bulk of my needs except for the adding to folders part. (I like to add all of my business receipts to a folder as a back up).
It really is easy to use and it makes you feel good to go through your email in the morning.
You can still reply and handle urgent emails as needed.
Use this app along side your regular email app. Use it when you have some downtime to sort through your “FYI” emails and respond quickly to those you can.
I’m still using it and getting more feedback. The company is also continuously tweaking, so if you download and use it, please receives and send your feedback in.
Let me know your thoughts by comments below!